Monday, June 11, 2012

Introductions: Ben Lortz


Hello, my name is Ben and I am a graduate student in the accounting program.

This summer I am taking three online courses and one on campus. I am looking to get ahead with my course requirements so that I can graduate this December and then take my CPA exams next spring.

After I graduate and pass all of my CPA exams I will hopefully obtain a job with one of the Big 4 accounting firms. I love Iowa and the Midwest but I would also really enjoy the opportunity to begin my career somewhere else in the U.S. I am taking this course because I needed to take a communications course to fulfill a requirement and this course looks very interesting and beneficial. I am hoping that by the end of the summer I will have learned new skills that I will someday be able to use in my accounting career.

No comments: